PM Youth Internship Programme 2nd Phase kicks off
ISLAMABAD: Federal government has kicked off the second phase of the Youth Internship and Training Programme to facilitate the unemployed educated youth of Pakistan.
The federal government has started the second phase of Prime Minister’s Youth Training Programme, reports Radio Pakistan on Sunday.
During this phase, 50,000 internships will be awarded to youth having completed sixteen years of education.
A quota of 25,000 has been allocated for Punjab, 9,500 for Sindh, 3000 for Balochistan, over 5800 for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 1000 for Azad Kashmir and 5800 for Gilgit Baltistan, FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory.
The internees will be paid Rs 12000 per month as a stipend during the one year long internship.
The internees will be placed in Federal and Provincial Government departments, educational institutions and private sector bodies for enhancing their skills and employability.
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent.
- Diploma of 3 years after Matric / FSc.
- Madrassah graduates are also entitled to apply.
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- Age limit is up to 25 years on 25-10-2016.
- Pakistani National.
- There is no gender discrimination female candidates will be encouraged to apply.