PML N official response over Nawaz Sharif "Mumbai Attacks" statement surfaces and it's surprising

PML N official response over Nawaz Sharif
Shares

ISLAMABAD - In a new and surprising development PMLN has officially responded over the former PM Nawaz Sharif statement made about Mumbai attacks.

PMLN official twitter account has blamed Pakistan media for blowing the interview and intentionally or unintentionally helped Indian media and narrative.

Nawaz Sharif statement has been blown up by both Pakistan and India media, it said.

Setting the record straight on Nawaz Sharif 's recent comment on the 2008 Mumbai attacks, a statement issued by the PML-N party on Sunday claimed the former premier's remarks had been "grossly misinterpreted" by the Indian media.

In an interview to Dawn newspaper, the Nawaz Sharif had expressed concern over Pakistan’s relative isolation in world community and apparent non-acceptance of its narrative on terrorism by the world powers.

“We have isolated ourselves. Despite giving sacrifices, our narrative is not being accepted. Afghanistan’s narrative is being accepted, but ours is not. We must look into it,” he said.

He then turned his attention to terrorism committed in India allegedly by Pakistan-based militants.

“Militant organisations are active. Call them non-state actors, should we allow them to cross the border and kill 150 people in Mumbai? Explain it to me. Why can’t we complete the trial?” he asked.

More from this category