LUMS student dies of drug overuse

LUMS student dies of drug overuse
Shares

LAHORE:  Drugs use in the schools and colleges in Pakistan have increased manifold in the recent years .

A student of Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) was found dead in his hostel room on Monday.

The student died due to heroin overdose.

LUMS students win first prize in US state department competition

An autopsy will not be carried out as requested by his family.

In a note to students and faculty, LUMS administration said, “It is with deep sorrow that we are writing to share very tragic news: Our MIMS student and hostel resident Shahmir Asif Bajwa has passed away.”

 

More from this category