ISLAMABAD - Social Media messaging App WhatsApp has launched a much awaited new exciting feature for its users across the World. WhatsApp is now allowing its users to share their status updates as Facebook Stories.
This feature is similar to the option to share Instagram stories to Facebook. Below mentioned are the steps to share WhatsApp Status as Facebook Stories
1. Open WhatsApp and go to ‘My Status’
2. Tap on the Hamburger icon next to the Status you want to share to Facebook
3. You will get the option which says, ‘Share to Facebook’, Click on it
4. You will see your Facebook profile picture at the bottom with your default privacy setting
5. Click on ‘Share now’ option to share the Story
You can also change the Facebook story privacy settings directly from WhatsApp . You can choose the options to share from Public, Friends and connections, Friends, or Custom.