The rather reputed and posh eatery was subject to fierce criticism over social media as pictures of its allegedly unsafe hygienic practices went viral over social media.
It all started when a customer, Haider Bokhari, went to enjoy a meal at the posh eatery recently, and ordered a sandwich. However, what he discovered in the eatery’s washroom afterwards was shocking to say the least.
The food at Butler’s is served on wooden trays normally. Haider, the person who experienced the horror story, was served his sandwich on the same tray.
Before he could start eating his meal, Mr. Bukhari went to wash his hands, only to get a rude shock at the washroom. Disgusted with what he found in the washroom at Butler’s, he soon took over social media and narrated his story.
My sandwiches were served on a wooden tray. I wanted to wash my hands before having my meal so I went to the washroom. (However) a note saying the washroom was ‘out of order’ was posted on the door. Since I only had to wash my hands, I went in any way.
He then talks about what he saw in the washroom,
Once I entered the washroom, to my shock, was something disgusting. Wooden trays like the one my sandwich was served on were placed right next to the toilet for drying since there was not enough space in the kitchen. Washroom was perfectly functional. I felt betrayed and disgusted and left the restaurant.