US Forces convoy hit by suicide attack in Kandahar

US Forces convoy hit by suicide attack in Kandahar
Shares

KABUL - At least one woman was killed and five other were wounded in a suicide attack on a convoy of foreign troops in the Daman district of Kandahar province on Sunday afternoon, local officials confirmed. 

The attack took place at about 2:00 pm local time after a suicide car bomber detonated his explosives close to the convoy, provincial police chief, Gen. Raziq said.

There is no report of casualties among the foreign troops involved so far, he said.

He did not provide further details about the attack.

More from this category