WASHINGTON: Pakistan Army Chief General Raheel Sharif has been declared as the best General of the World in year 2015 due his professional competence and command, as reported by ABC news based upon the survey report published.
Pakistan Army is successfully conducting one of the most difficult and challenging military operation in modern world history in the Federally Administrative Tribal Areas FATA of Pakistan, a terrain which is considered as amongst the most difficult terrains in the world for counter terrorism operations.
The names of ten most powerful Generals of the world in 2015 are as follows:
- General Raheel Sharif (Pakistan),
- Martin Dempsey(US),
- Fang Fenghui(China),
- Valery Gerasimov (Russia),
- Hulusi Akar (Turkey),
- Nick Houghton (United Kingdom),
- Choi Yoon-Hee (South Korea),
- Dalbir Sing (India),
- Katsutoshi Kawano (Japan)
- Volker Wieker from Germany